1. Lay out material and place pillow on top. Cut out a long rectangular piece long enough to wrap around the pillow 3 times.
2. Fold over every side and hem to make a nice clean finish. Making sure the raw edge is on the back.
3. Now fold 1/3 of the material over, front sides in (aka wrong side out). Pin together and sew.
4. Turn right side out and add embeleshments (buttons, jewels, etc.) and velcro to keep the “envelope flap” secure.
5. Artfully place amongst the other pillows and admire your cheap, simple, yet elegant diy pillow.
I truely hope you enjoyed todays project and were inspired to create some of your own.